05-07-2009

Sorry!


I'm so sorry! For the long time you have heard
nothing from me,
but I am very busy at school.
I have to make tests the whole week! So I must learn. Yes you heard it correctly I still haven't vacation! The most people in the Netherlands have all vacation, I am jealous But I got to ask you something. What do you want see more, or just less on my blog? I have here under wrote some things for you, please leave a comment and tell me what you want to see more on my blog. Thanks!
*Outfits
*Mode pictures
*Stories
(about my, my day or another things)
*Photo's that I have made
*Collages

Ehmm.. I don’t know more things. Tell me if you know more things. And for the girls in the Netherlands, I go to make a blog in Dutch, but I tell you later about that, because I only want to say: I go to write everything on this blog officially in English.

Talk to you soon!

Cindy

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thanks for taking time to react, I really like that! I read them one for one. x Cindy