I passed this week with Micheal Jackson in my mind
The more I know about him, the more I admire him
It's over, and not only for him, I ended things...
Good things ending unfortunately,
But bad things also, happily
Finally... finally school is ending!
And where things ending, there start new things
Now started the time that I can do things, that I want
And not because things have to happen
One of those things is posts on my blog
The more I know about him, the more I admire him
It's over, and not only for him, I ended things...
Good things ending unfortunately,
But bad things also, happily
Finally... finally school is ending!
And where things ending, there start new things
Now started the time that I can do things, that I want
And not because things have to happen
One of those things is posts on my blog
But first.. I go to celebrate my holiday!
I hope you can celebrate it too.
Cindy
I hope you can celebrate it too.
Cindy
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten
Thanks for taking time to react, I really like that! I read them one for one. x Cindy