26-06-2009

R.I.P

The 25th June 2009
Like the Maradona of football, like the Paris of diva's, he's dead Micheal Jackson the king of pop. I woke very weird up this morning. (It's now a quarter past six)

At 6 am: I told the radio: The shut up! You stupid radio! Michael Jackson is still lives! I want sleep! And I turned me back. But after ten times to hear that he is really dead ... I had nothing more to say. Maybe had they suckers on the Radio still right. And yes it is true. As a loyal fan I was as a half stop. How strange! He's really dead, he's really gone! I looked on the internet and yep http://www.trouw.nl/nieuws/article2798959.ece/De_King_of_Pop_is_dood.html
I love his songs more and more, but it's better so. He had a horibble live.
He always be still the king of pop for me.


My songs
Billie Jean
Beat it
Thriller
ABC

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thanks for taking time to react, I really like that! I read them one for one. x Cindy