21-06-2009

I want the real summer!

A litle bit late, because I have these images very long, but watch with me at these pictures for the summer atmosphere to come! I love these pictures very much. They are from the summer collection Bershka.


Today is the day. It's summer! I'm waiting on this so long time! And now is the time.. but I have to go two weeks at school ! My skirts and hot pants are lying for months in my cupboard, I'm tired and the weather sucks! (But that's standard in the Netherlands). But I hold my head high, because summer is really summer when there isn't school, the weather is nice, and I sit abroad with a big ice cream in my bikini on the beach, the rest is all for two weeks to school, and I had nothing to do! What a life!

1 opmerking:

Thanks for taking time to react, I really like that! I read them one for one. x Cindy