04-04-2015

Two years and two blogs later

Hi, lovely people,

I'm so sorry I let you down, if you even read this. Well I can't take back the lost years but I can explain that study took over my life. Took, exactly not any more. Because after getting graduate started at the Amsterdam Fashion institute I'm back now and older too. I'm studying right now International Life style at the Fontys and the best part is, I have to blog! Beside that I really wanted a own blog again, so at the end I have two of them. One for school called: www.cinsitscool.wordpress.com and my own blog www.cinomon.com, which I'm very proud of. I really hope that I will see some old visitors of you back and of course you are very welcome!

Love Cindy


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thanks for taking time to react, I really like that! I read them one for one. x Cindy