22-02-2010

UPDATE!

Hello everybody! This time I was on skie holiday (?), it was awesome. I didn't post and react, sorry for the people how fought I didn't took time to react. When I was on holiday I'm nominating by Romee http://fashion-vanity.blogspot.com, and Marieke http://itsnerdy.blogspot.com for a beautiful blogger award. That was a nice surprise, so..
Thanks to you both!

There are some rules with this Award:
1. Thank the blogger who has nominated you for this award.
2. Put the award on your blog.
3. Give the link of the person's blog who has given you this award.
4. Share 7 interesting facts about yourself.
5. Nominate 7 other people for the Beautiful Blogger Award.

7 interesting facts about me:

  1. I'm an Latina (Latijn American) some times I forget that by my self, haha.
  2. Already when I was 9, have mode/fashion stole my soul.
  3. Sometimes I have dreams/things I hope , or feelings, and than it also happens in the future, it creeps me out, and I believe in the sixth sense (I don't know if you call it the same in English)
  4. I have had a phobia for vaccines (for the puncture) and I grow over it
5. I'm addict to three things, for example: I can live without candy, exception for chocolate I need it every month.

6.
I'm in love with music, I have to listen every day one moment and I like many, many, many sort of music. I like music of my parents (MJ) , Till Beyoncé, rap, hardcore, salsa etc. but I have a weakness for acoustic music something like Jazon Mraz, I love him!

7.And my third thing
where I'm also addict to: love, it makes me feel happy, and sometimes special. Right now it is one big dilemma. Do you know the feeling: that you're waiting for something, that isn't going to happen?
That's how I feel right now.

11 opmerkingen:

  1. Love your blog, add more pic's & info !!!
    The Hague, NL

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Interesting, Latina in Tilburg...
    From which part of South America ??

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Congrats on your beautiful blogger award! And thank you for nominating me girl

    xoxo, thn

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Thank you very much for replying.
    Colombia, beautiful country, beautiful people.
    Were you just born there or are your parents also Colombian?
    Sorry don't mean to be nosy, just find it interesting.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. dankje voor de award!

    kijk eens aan:
    http://grey-soda.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for taking time to react, I really like that! I read them one for one. x Cindy