Omg that is fantastic and its so in at the moment! Gorgeous! You are definitely going to be looking high fashion! And I love the pics from your last post very amazing! And cute with your smiley face and sparkly eyes! Love your blog!
I think that is the vest I was wearing (but in black) in the post you commented on! Thank you for visiting our blog love... happy to find you here. Following you, hope you come follow us too :)
Omg that is fantastic and its so in at the moment! Gorgeous! You are definitely going to be looking high fashion! And I love the pics from your last post very amazing! And cute with your smiley face and sparkly eyes! Love your blog!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenGot that hat on my new picture :D!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenLove the fauw fur vest.
How much did you paid? And is it a special collection?
Love
Thank you dear! 're really young!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenParis is fabulous
dat veske heb ik ook:p van de kinderafdeling. ik pas dat ook nog steeds.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenInderdaad toevallig, & ook toevallig dat je ook cindy heet, haha :D! Ik koop ookvaak op de kinderafdeling :D! xx
BeantwoordenVerwijderenI think that is the vest I was wearing (but in black) in the post you commented on! Thank you for visiting our blog love... happy to find you here. Following you, hope you come follow us too :)
BeantwoordenVerwijderenbest!
xx refusestolabel.blogspot.com
de vest is echt onstettend mooi, wil erg graag zo eentje in het zwart xoxo
BeantwoordenVerwijderenSooooc cute ;D
BeantwoordenVerwijderen