24-08-2009

I'm back b*tch!

For the people how don't like the tittle it's a joke ;)

For four weeks been away I'm finally back at home, FINALLY! And it feels real good! But let we don't forgot how nice holiday is, so I want to take you back at my holiday with some pictures.
I try to keep it short.

Photobucket
Photobucket

This is what I have taken with me on holiday, and because I can't without my walk in closet I have made one in my tent. Of course I show you [later] these week the outfits off the suitcase.

Photobucket


My holiday was: relaxing, swimming, shopping, ah you know what you normally do on vacation.
And sorry for the late message but yesterday did blogspot weird and I could not post.

Kisskiss Cindy

5 opmerkingen:

  1. I just love your "walk in closet" like your sense of humour girl!
    xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. woow.
    een nederlander :)
    haha ik follow je nou, follow me back (A)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Welcome back :) Gorgeous vacation photos, my favorite is the view through the sunglasses!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Haha, I love the "walk in" closet:)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. hih making photographs through sunglasses is so much fun! i also likedoing that

    With love Jessi

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thanks for taking time to react, I really like that! I read them one for one. x Cindy